Friday, April 27, 2007

Is this real?

Announcing. . .

My plane tickets are booked for WI this summer. June 30th through July 14th. Those of you who know what that means know how insanely excited I am right now. =D

I can't believe it!!!!!!!!! Somebody pinch me, please. =D

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Shawnzo said...

-_-

lucky! I wanted to go with you guys, buuuut I can't unfortunately, oh well... Some other time, you and Athena take some pictures for me and have fun!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Chris said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very happy for you. You're going to LOVE IT!! I know it's definitely MY favorite state in the Union. :)

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Hehehehehe. I'm SO incredibly excited. I just can't wait. I'm sure I will indeed love it, Chris. ^_^ And don't worry, Shawn, we'll take plenty of pictures--probably more than you'll ever want to see. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home